Monday, October 26, 2009

Among the Missing

Yes, I've neglected my blog for a couple of weeks. The first week was because of an online workshop I conducted with an author friend, Pepper Smith. That was intense. I spent 42 hours on the computer that week and my eyes were beginning to roll back into my head. But, it was a great time - we had almost 8000 visits to our sessions. So the next week I chilled and pried my eyes back to their rightful place.
Next year we'll be giving another week-long session on suspense at the Muse online conference in October and then in December again for the Romance Writer's of America, Fantasy and Paranormal group. Looking forward to doing both and hope my eyes can take the strain.
I'm sadly peering out my office window at the almost barren trees. The colors have been beautiful the last couple of weeks, and now all that beauty has provided a blanket for my lawn. I keep waiting for the wind to blow those leaves into my neighbor's yard. Not cooperating so far.
I can't believe it's going to be November on Sunday. This year has flown by. And each year it goes faster. Reminds us to take each day as if it were our last.

No comments:

Post a Comment